What to Wear for a Photo Shoot
This week I'm focusing on color. According to psychology, wearing red and purple shades are good for the soul for various reasons- but these 5 are my faves!
- Happiness. I've never seen anyone wear magenta without joy permeating from their face.
- Peace. The mind and soul are put at ease with a violet shade.
- Inspiration. People around you will feel safe and strong as you exude confidence wearing red.
- Creativity. I dare you to wear a shade of burgundy lipstick without wanting to dance, write or sing like a sweet fool. #instagood!
- Attraction. Wine is the new black. Why wear a black tank when you can boast a top the same color as your favorite cabernet? If anything, it's spill proof!
Don't forget to bookmark this blog on Pinterest. You'll want to reference it the next time you look through your closet before a photoshoot.
Until then, my hope for you is to unleash your soul and embrace your inner artist. Your eyes, mind and closet will thank you!